Development, modifications, amendments or termination of contracts
A contract holds a prominent place in the economic and civil relations. It is aimed at establishment, modification and cancellation of civil rights and obligations, which concern flow of material values, work execution, service rendering etc.
The contract may be concluded both orally and in the written form. Some contracts need notary certification or state registration.
The contract, being prepared correctly, will give you a possibility to avoid misunderstandings between the parties, accommodate the client's interests and protect from negative effects.
The judicial practice evidences that there is a great number of legal transaction invalidity on the basis of violation of statutory requirements by a party (parties) during conclusion of the contract.
Moreover, contents and type of the contract may be set forth in the same form, which will cause minimal undesirable tax effects.
Services (the list is not exhaustive):
- representation of interests during conclusion of transactions;
- development of the civil and economic draft contracts;
- preparation, drawing up and analysis of contracts;
- consultations in tax effects;
- explanations of rights and obligations of the parties;
- modifications, amendments to or termination of contracts.
Our address:Odessa city,
Lanzheronovskaya str., 17